The material will be directly related to my personal experience with groin hernia, hernia surgery and its aftermath. I will also include issues related to my work and my ill health retirement, various treatments that I have had and my ongoing rehabilitation.
I have split this page into three sub-pages:
- Useful Information for the layperson
- Information for healthcare professionals.
- Complaint procedures and Medico-legal issues
- The hospital complaint system
- The British legal system and the No Win No Fee Claims
- The General Medical Council handling of my complaint against my surgeon and his surgical expert witness (a professor of surgery)
- The Expert Witness Institute, and how they dealt with my complaint against the defendant’s surgical expert witness
- The Legal Ombudsman