The 23rd March 2012 was the fateful date when I had my left inguinal hernia repaired.
Under this timeline, I list all the important and interesting events in their time order, with the oldest first. My aim here is to just give you a flavour of what to expect when things go badly wrong during your medical or surgical treatment.
- What was my life like before I had my hernia operation?
- What happened on the day of my surgery?
- How my life has changed since my operation?
- What were the work-related issues?
- What treatments did I have and how effective or otherwise they were?
- My scary journey through the UK legal system?
… and a lot more!
Follow my blogs to find out what happened.